Everyone deserves to own a piece of the American Dream: Your Own Home.
"I remember buying my first home over 20 years ago. My husband and I had to write letters of explanation and we scraped every penny we had to take to closing. But we didn't have an emergency fund and we didn't have a plan. I want to help as many people as possible achieve the dream of homeownership, responsibly, so they get get and KEEP their homes!" Dr Lynn Richardson
Lynn Richardson closed over 100 million in mortgages during her first few years in the mortgage business for underserved communities. She once helped a lady with four bankruptcies and two foreclosures overcome her credit issues so she could become a homeowner with a good mortgage, a low interest rate and a low downpayment.
You do not have to put down 20%; that is a myth!
You can buy a home and rehab it and have no mortgage payment for six months.
You do not have to have a credit score to buy a home and you don't need a co-signer if you meet other basic qualification terms.
You do not have to have perfect credit to get a good interest rate. We will show you how.
You can purchase a home with less than two years of employment. We will help you with your letter of explanation.
You can get approved even if you have been denied more than once. We can show you the underwriting tricks needed to support your specific case.
You can buy a home during a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and 2 years after a Chapter 7 and Dr Lynn can coach you along the way!
If you are seeking all mortgage approval options available to you, then Lynn Richardson's Homebuyers Club is where you need to be!
Lynn Richardson's Homebuyers Club is where you will get the coaching you need to stay on the road to homeownership and achieve the dream of homeownership.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in LYNN RICHARDSON'S HOMEBUYERS CLUB?
1. Two books that will change your life: Living Check to Monday and Yes, You're Approved.
2. Startup Daily Mindset Coaching: 21 Days to Financial Freedom online daily coaching from Lynn Richardson will help you get your budget in order and your spending under control. Listen to her voice each day when you log in on your computer or device to hear your instructions for the day. You will learn how to create a budget and a savings plan so you can purchase your home with dignity and wisdom.
3. Written MORTGAGE APPROVAL PLAN so you will know EXACTLY what you need to do to get approved for a mortgage.
4. Access to VETTED financial coaches in specialized areas (mortgages, insurance, real estate, accounting, etc) to help you achieve your goals.
5. ONE LIVE Q&A EACH MONTH! This is a gamechanger. You can work on your mortgage approval plan at your own pace. You will learn the steps to homeownership, how to rehab your new home or convert it into an income property with no mortgage payments for 6 months, how to get a mortgage even if you have no credit score, how to overcome challenges with your mortgage application, how to get approved if your debt ratio is too high, new homebuyer programs that may be available in your state and more!
6. WEBINARS INCLUDED: Road to Homeownership, Credit Health Webinar, 10 Steps to Homeownership, Keeping Your H.O.M.E., How to Be a Real Estate Investor, and C.A.S.H.: Collegiates Achieving Success through Homeownership and more! Webinars dates will be posted in the New W.E.A.L.T.H. University calendar in the member portal.
7. Weekly office hours will be posted in the member portal so you can get your questions answered while you are going through the process.
SIGN UP FOR LYNN RICHARDSON'S HOMEBUYERS CLUB NOW! $49 to start. Then $49 monthly starting on the first of the month. Cancel whenever you want to. The first payment comes with two books: Living Check to Monday and Yes, You're Approved! NOTE: If you already have these books, please share your extras with someone who needs them, give them to a coborrower, or someone who will cheer you along during this journey.
GET STARTED TODAY!
This program is included in the Entrepreneurs Academy and in all W.E.A.L.T.H. Ambassador programs.
NOTE . . . this is an ongoing subscription for $49 per month (you can cancel any time). All enrollment services described herein are active as long as the subscription is active. If you cancel your subscription, access to all services are cancelled simultaneously.
This is an educational coaching program. It is not a real estate purchase program or service. It is not a mortgage origination service or loan commitment of any kind.